Update on Respiratory Medicine 2018 & Workshop on Management of Acutely Unwell, Deterorating Patients
Update on Respiratory Medicine
Venue Bharatpur, Nepal
Starting Date : 2018-11-03
Royal College of Physicians, SIMON and HExN is jointly organizing Update on Respiratory Medicine and
Workshop on Management of Acutely Unwell, Deteriorating Patients
All interested members are requested to attend symposium and workshop.
Objectives of Symposium
- Update on recent advances in respiratory medicine.
- Learn about new technological advances, their indications and applications.
- Learn about the role of multidisciplinary interactions in optimum respiratory care.
Objectives of Workshop
- Recognition of acutely unwell deteriorating patients.
- Immediate management of acutely unwell patients.
- Role of various interventions in acutely unwell patients.
For more information on registration click here
For program schedule click here